This Policy applies to any information you provide through this website by email and through social media. It also covers any information we receive from third parties.
By using our products and services, including browsing our websites, registering or logging in, you agree we may use your information as outlined in this Policy. If you do not wish to have your information used in line with this Policy, you MUST NOT use our products and services.
3D-LIQ, LLC operates the service located on RedHotFantasies.com (the "Site").
Information We Collect and Process
Information you provide to us
Your IP address
Information relating to the location of your device.
Information about your interaction with the Site including any advertisements
Information we collect using cookies stored on your device about your use of the Site and/or selected third party websites.
Information we collect or remember using technologies similar to cookies, such as device identifiers on your mobile device.
How We Use Your Information
By accessing the Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, use or otherwise process your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with those products and services you request or access, and developing our business.
Please note that we contract with various third parties to carry out payment processing in connection with any purchases you may make through the Site. The processing and storage of any and all information you may provide to any such third-party payment processor, including information they may collect from you, is not governed by this Policy.
Fraud Prevention Services
We use third party services in connection with preventing fraud and other damage to our system. As such we may provide to such services with your IP and device data should your account be terminated for fraud or behavior which is damaging to our Site or service. This information will be retained indefinitely for the protection of our Site and users.
General Registration: You are not required to provide any information. You may determine to create an account. In such event you will be required to provide a user name, birthdate to meet our minimum age requirements and your gender. This information, together with any information you determine to provide in your account profile, will be publicly posted in connection with your username.
Performer Registration: Should you determine to create a "Performer" account (which is an account that is permitted to receive digital currency from other users of the Site), you will be required to provide a color copy of your current government issued photo identification. This information is stored by us in compliance with United States Federal law. You will also be required to provide “pay to” information such as a bank account or home address.
Certain Information Use Out of Our Control
Should you determine to stream or upload any content to our Site, you understand that we cannot control the use of such content by any user/observer of our Site. Furthermore, we cannot control the use of any personal information you may determine to share with other users/observers of the Site. You should exercise caution in discussing your location, name, account information, and other identifying information. For privacy, we recommend using a unique username not in any way tied to any of your social media accounts or real name.
How We May Share Information
1. Your username will be associated with all activities you undertake on the Site including, without limitation, messages sent, content shared, and streamed content.
2. Your gender information will be used to categorize your account and the content that you share so it is easier for site users to find.
3. Your IP addresses and other use information is used by us in order to optimize our site for use.
4. Your "pay to" information, if provided to us, will be shared with third parties (such as, by way of example only, our payment center) only as necessary to process payments to you using the "pay to" information you have provided to us.
5. Your government identification, if provided to us, will be shared as required to comply with applicable law and as may be requested by you in writing.
6. Notwithstanding the forgoing, we reserve the right to share any and all account information with law enforcement or agencies authorized by applicable governmental authorities either in response to their written request or should we believe, in our sole discretion, that you or your account may be involved with illegal activity, or if we determine in our sole discretion that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or property of RedHotFantasies, our users, or third parties.
Safeguards and Security For Your Information
We have measures in place to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorized access or use, such as by using encryption technology.
You should be aware that when you use the Site we may collect information using cookies or similar technologies.
Cookies make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites.
Cookies that are needed to provide the service you have asked for. Some cookies are essential so you can move around the website and use its features. These cookies gather information such as remembering your browsing history or allowing you to stay logged in during your visit.
Cookies used to improve your browsing experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, your language or region and improved features such as content provider recommendations.
Cookies used to understand how people use our products and services. This allows us to keep track of what pages are popular to help other users find such pages.
Cookies used to show advertising that is relevant to you based upon your viewing history.